Vintage Fixed-Blade Hunting Knives
PLEASE NOTE: These knives are separately priced. The group photo shows them together only for scale -- there are individually-numbered photos provided for your convenience, as well as the price list for each numbered photo below. These are depicted in the group photo from top to bottom, left row to to right row...
1. Schrade, New York H-15 model utility hunter with stacked leather washer handle circa 1958. 9.75" overall length. $100.
2. Large Klaus Tragbar German stag handle bowie knife with sheath featuring integral matching skinning knife circa 1960. 13.5" overall length. SOLD.
3. WWII era PAL RH-36 combat fighting knife with stacked leather washer handle and bright-polished. SOLD.
4. German Korium stag grip hunting knife with eagle head pommel and stag scene etched on the blade. Circa 1950. SOLD.
5. C. Johnson & Company Sheffield England skinning knife with stacked leather and acrylic washer handle. SOLD.
6. Rehwappen German hunting/skinning knife with stacked leather washer handle. $100.
Price does not include delivery/shipping or tax. To request these details or any other info regarding this item, please click here.